The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Florida

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone from the Sunshine state.... our family is very excited about the New Grenadier.  I had the opportunity to see it recently in Tampa... very impressive and Simple.  We have younger boys and we all love to camp out and find new trails to explore. Currently we have an older G-wagon diesel and the new Defender. Looking forward to May 18th to put the order in!! Excited about the Forum and a new vehicle !! 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate! lots of G Wagon owners on here, seems the Grenadier fills the same niche! (as the old one, not a 200k Beverly hills cruiser!)

Local time
Reaction score
Exactly.....   This is a recent pic of me and the boys out on little creek riding after a heavy rain... Love it when Boys Can be Boys!!  Cheers!!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Great to see them being used as intended! 

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Nice Wolf @Sealaker !! Gotta love the ex military Gs. Welcome to the forum!!
Also I think May 18th is the ordering for ROW. For us Stateside folks it’ll be later in the year to place an order

Local time
Reaction score
Ahh the waiting game will continue.... yes the Wolf was an import that I did about 6 years ago. Fun truck...

Back
Top Bottom