The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Colorado

Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
hello! Happy to join as a reservation holder here in Colorado. Looking forward to learning more about the dealer network and pricing in the coming months. I will definitely be ready for a test drive locally April 23rd.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I trust you’ve played with the configurer - how’d you spec your ideal Gren?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Welcome...just for interest sake how long and how did you find out about the Grenadier...I have been watching like a lot of us now since conception which this year 2023 will be 6 years...but who is counting...ME!...you will have to let us know what you have reserved...happy motoring;)

Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
Welcome...just for interest sake how long and how did you find out about the Grenadier...I have been watching like a lot of us now since conception which this year 2023 will be 6 years...but who is counting...ME!...you will have to let us know what you have reserved...happy motoring;)
I’m not sure when exactly I first learned about the Grenadier but I used to work for FCA/Stellantis and it’s been on my radar for about 5 years. Excited to see when/if this will land stateside

Back
Top Bottom