The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Colorado

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Way better!

(imho)

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
My only concern with a white roof under roof rack

how dirty it would get, and how difficult to clean it would be?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
My only concern with a white roof under roof rack

how dirty it would get, and how difficult to clean it would be?
You are going to WASH yours???….. :)

I like the blue, but I know it is the ‘hot‘ color now in automotive. I know it is historical too, and that colours are cyclical. I just wonder if the color will scream 2020s!, and is that bad?

I’m planning on the ‘sun roof’ so I think that I’ll be waiting for an aftermarket roof rack. One of the two OEM options looks like it won’t work, and the other one doesn’t look that useful.. Just looking at the roof rack above, that seems to make the roof handles innaccessable? I guess you can still grab the roof rack

Assuming that the white roof is the same paint as the white body paint- IE glossy and slick, I would think a high-power washer would pretty well. What do people use under other 4x4s racks? I could see a flat ‘matt’ type attachment for a hose, or just a ‘mop’ head that is thin and on a flexible/non-marring pole?

I’m getting a little resistance from the wife on the whole concept. One, she wants to stick me with continuing with the Tahoe sized car for 6+ seating and cargo- never mind that she complains everytime SHE has to drive it around town and park it. It’s time to replace her X5, and I keep telling her that if three real rows and cargo are important to her, she can get an X7... Two, I think she thinks it is like a kit car or some kind of Franken vehicle. I’ve got my work cut out for Me.

Last edited:

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score

I’m planning on the ‘sun roof’ so I think that I’ll be waiting for an aftermarket roof rack. One of the two OEM options looks like it won’t work, and the other one doesn’t look that useful.. Just looking at the roof rack above, that seems to make the roof handles innaccessable? I guess you can still grab the roof rack

Assuming that the white roof is the same paint as the white body paint- IE glossy and slick, I would think a high-power washer would pretty well. What do people use under other 4x4s racks? I could see a flat ‘matt’ type attachment for a hose, or just a ‘mop’ head that is thin and on a flexible/non-marring pole?
Ill wash it before summer, so at least once every 12 months lol.

Reactions: PBD

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Yeah, serious matter ...

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score

I like the blue, but I know it is the ‘hot‘ color now in automotive. I know it is historical too, and that colours are cyclical. I just wonder if the color will scream 2020s!, and is that bad?

I’m getting a little resistance from the wife on the whole concept. One, she wants to stick me with continuing with the Tahoe sized car for 6+ seating and cargo- never mind that she complains everytime SHE has to drive it around town and park it. It’s time to replace her X5, and I keep telling her that if three real rows and cargo are important to her, she can get an X7... Two, I think she thinks it is like a kit car or some kind of Franken vehicle. I’ve got my work cut out for Me.
Why would you let your wife drive your car???
Crazy talk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom