The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
  • By popular demand and voted down by a single nay there is an option to let everyone know where you are in the Grenadier order process. In your user preferences select whichever applies to you.

Hello From Canada

Mountain guy

First Posts
Reaction score
I'm excited to get one on order! Wife said go for it! 

Cheers, m

Spjnr

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Reaction score
Hi Mountain guy, welcome to the community!

ECrider

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Good to get the green light.

I have resigned myself to ask for forgiveness rather than permission!! I'm in the UK and you'll be able to hear the expletives when the wagon turns up at home here.

rovie

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
ECrider, why do you think so? Unfortunately I can not understand this. I probably lack the background knowledge.

ECrider

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Because Mrs. ECrider would prefer to wait for an electric or hydro version but I think that is years away and I'm unwilling to wait. I also think costs will increase so I have decided to get in sooner rather than later.

rovie

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
I would prefer a Grenadier with hydrogen propulsion as well. As long as this is not available, I will enjoy the diesel version hopefully soon.

Top Bottom