The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Atlanta, GA USA

RotorOver

Reservation Holder
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello All!  I picked up a reservation in February and have been patiently waiting for the configurator to go live, so I was happy to see that recently. 

I daily a 2021 F-150 Raptor, which I was fortunate enough to come by in September after lucking into an allocation up in SE Pennsylvania and only because I was frequenting FRF.com, a Raptor forum, where a fellow member put out information on a dealer stock order and it turned out it was everything I wanted.  Long story short, it all worked out and I was able to fly up to Harrisburg, PA, collect the truck and do the 750 mile drive home to the Atlanta area!  So, I'm living proof of how well these forums can work to help others.

My weekend fun car is a 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman S.  I've got an APR tune and exhaust and a few other mods.  I've really enjoyed this car since picking it up CPO in January 2019.  Oh, and bought this one in Chicago and did a similar trek to collect the car and drive home.

The Grenadier is competing with a Bronco reservation I've had since July 2020, believe it or not!  I was a day 3 res holder making a '21 allocation unlikely, so I 99'd out to MY23 to get the modular painted hard top.  I'm leaning toward the Grenadier at this point and will need to make a decision soon.  The winner gets to replace my wife's 2017 Audi Q5.

Well, happy to be onboard and if you are active on FRF.com, Bronco6g.com or 718forum.com I go by the same username there.

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum.... big fan of the Raptor and the Cayman that S puts in an extra Punch.... fun rides. Hope you opt for the Grenadier....had the opportunity to visit it in Tampa recently.... impressive feel and look... . 

Cheers!!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Nice fleet of vehicles!

Are you planning on keeping the Raptor, or will the Bronco/grenadier replace it?

If so I'd say the extra utility of the Grenadier would put it above the Bronco, and if you just want to go wheeling, then get a Jeep ??

RotorOver

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Sealaker said:
Welcome to the Forum.... big fan of the Raptor and the Cayman that S puts in an extra Punch.... fun rides. Hope you opt for the Grenadier....had the opportunity to visit it in Tampa recently.... impressive feel and look... . 

Cheers!!

Thank you!  Super happy with both the Cayman S and the Raptor.  The cool thing is they are so different that it makes each one feel even more special when I bounce between them!  Blessed!  So cool you got to see the Grenadier in person and you were impressed!  I hope to get the chance to do the same and may be a test drive.  Curious what the on road manners will be like.

RotorOver

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Spjnr said:
Nice fleet of vehicles!

Are you planning on keeping the Raptor, or will the Bronco/grenadier replace it?

If so I'd say the extra utility of the Grenadier would put it above the Bronco, and if you just want to go wheeling, then get a Jeep ??

Thank you!  The Grenadier/Bronco would replace my wife’s Q5.  While the Q5 is a nice driving SUV, it does lack in the off-road department and gets challenged even getting in and out of our steep N. Georgia cabin’s dirt/gravel driveway.  One issue neither the Grenadier or Bronco will have.  

Yes, definitely leaning toward the Grenadier as it seems ideally suited for what we will be using it for.

Back
Top Bottom