The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Aberdeen Scotland

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Howdy folks, just entered the fray and ordered a Station Wagon model with enough gear to make it an equivalent Fieldmaster/Trialmaster hybrid but still keep the all up cost a hair below the £60K mark. It's going to be a long wait until next February........

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome G-Man. Ive done similar but well north of 60k. I am impressed with tick under 60k equivalent. 

I chose SW due to added loadspace. I will prob go sheet metal rear as well as though gull wing windows will look good eventually when available I certainly don't want glass. 

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
ECrider said:
I am impressed with tick under 60k equivalent. 

Yeah I went crazy with the options at first but saw from the forum comments yesterday that people's delivery dates were getting pushed out if they ticked every accessory box. In the end I just went with rough'n'smooth packs, leather, safari windows and a towbar on a white SW. I figured it would be a decent blank pallette to add more gear at a later date. I too went for the SW for extra load space as it's going to be our camping rig ?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
I only wanted to buy the jacket, the station was included ?

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered a fieldmaster. Don't expect to want to go outside it so will sell the jacket!

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Simon R  acwiltshire userid=8980469 postid=1332734108]Ordered a fieldmaster. Don't expect to want to go outside it so will sell the jacket![/QUOTE]

The jackets retail at £450, you could flog it and buy one tank of fuel ?

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well the jacket is a life saver.  wife completely indifferent to the grenadier order BUT now asked if the jacket can be her size ??

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Simon R  acwiltshire userid=8980469 postid=1332738564]Well the jacket is a life saver.  wife completely indifferent to the grenadier order BUT now asked if the jacket can be her size ??[/QUOTE]

That is Genius!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@G-Man Did you get your Grenadier?

I live about 40 miles West of Aberdeen and have only seen one or two on the roads around here, such a shame there’s no dealer in the city.

There is a service-only franchise in Huntly I believe

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom