The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello everyone

ChristosK

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Bought my first Grenadier on Wednesday 6th March 2024 from the Devon, PA Showroom.
As far as I can tell, I may be the first or one of the first owners in the NYC area.
Just wanted to say a big thank you and shout out to Jake Ruskey and the team in Devon for their support and guidance over the last few weeks in making this happen.

Christos

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
Enjoy your Grenadier it’s a great vehicle.

ChristosK

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Enjoy your Grenadier it’s a great vehicle.
Open questions for everyone:
1) I drove hack to NYC the other night after buying the Grenadier in "heavy" winds and rain. Noticed quite a bit of wind noise coming from the area just above the windshield. Is this expected and considered "acceptable" due to the shape of the vehicle? Or could there be some room for additional soundproofing?
2) I understand that I can change the direction of the headlamps. Didn't feel as though the road ahead was lit well enough, but then again the rainfall was quite heavy, and I had multiple additional aftermarket lights on my previous vehicle, so was spoiled to an extent.

Any thoughts?

Christos

Back
Top Bottom