The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Heated washer jets.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
I have the smooth pack on my car. It’s supposed to have heated washer jets. They don’t seem to work though. The heated mirrors are activated by the rear de-mist switch but I can’t seem to get the washer jets to defrost. The screen wash that I am using should be good for -10 but it obviously isn’t. I’ve just done a 40 minute run. I’ve had the rear de-mist on the whole way. The washer jets are still frozen.

So either I’m doing something wrong, ie. Not activating the heaters or they aren’t working.
Any one else had this?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
I have the smooth pack on my car. It’s supposed to have heated washer jets. They don’t seem to work though. The heated mirrors are activated by the rear de-mist switch but I can’t seem to get the washer jets to defrost. The screen wash that I am using should be good for -10 but it obviously isn’t. I’ve just done a 40 minute run. I’ve had the rear de-mist on the whole way. The washer jets are still frozen.

So either I’m doing something wrong, ie. Not activating the heaters or they aren’t working.
Any one else had this?
No just the opposite, we had -5C on Monday and I used the washers at that temperature after 10 minutes running (rather stupid of me because I would never have done that in my LR) and no issue and to surprises the washers worked just great. I had previously changed my screenwash to Autoglym at 1:4 dilution.

Back
Top Bottom