The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Headed to London from Texas

TX Wilderness Seeker

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Are there any parts or accessories I can bring from the US to the UK for anyone? I am flying out tomorrow and can bring goodies over to the UK or goodies back to the US. I plan to stop at the Grenadier pub but would love any other suggestions while I am there.

Attachments

• CA7E1699-9BE6-4E44-B312-599F01F45430.jpeg
    CA7E1699-9BE6-4E44-B312-599F01F45430.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 19

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
Are there any parts or accessories I can bring from the US to the UK for anyone? I am flying out tomorrow and can bring goodies over to the UK or goodies back to the US. I plan to stop at the Grenadier pub but would love any other suggestions while I am there.
You'd make a few bucks is you return with some left hand grab handles!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
Very kind offer on your part TX.
Always the way. When a great offer of assistance appears, one can't think of what might be light to carry and useful. :)

TX Wilderness Seeker

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you're staying in London, then pub visits are good after the Grenadier, such places as

The Grapes, Limehouse
Propect of Whitby
The Mayflower, Rotherhide

Then Leadenahll and Borough Market
thank you! Appreciate the recommendations since I’ll be in London. I’ll miss not being able to drive my IG

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In addition to @Phud recommendations -
As a former expat 2012-2018:
- Bermondsey Beer Mile / Maltby Street Food Market (unfortunately my favorite "The Kernel" tasting room closed due to rowdy crowds);
- The Dove, Hammersmith (along the River Thames, enjoy a walk) excellent views and food;
- Gordon's Wine Bar (1890), Embankment - enter the vaulted cellar; and
- Churchill War Rooms (WW2 time capsule); and don't miss our former North Kensington neighborhood favorite - -
- Acklam Village "Food" Market (adjacent Portobello Road Market, Notting Hill) - Saturdays including Bar 58 live music;

Last edited:

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought the Grenadier Pub was closed for a few weeks for renovations/repairs?

Back
Top Bottom