The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Hard'ish way home..... what if we had one here...

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
We are offering all of our clients that want it, a Hard Way Home handover. We will have a few different options to be able to tailor it around the customer. This location here in the photos will make for a scenic and adventurous handover.
When at the Nashville event one of the reps told me that Regal was working on a hard way home handoff also. Can wait

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
When at the Nashville event one of the reps told me that Regal was working on a hard way home handoff also. Can wait
Yeah I hope anyone who wants to, gets the opportunity. It’s already such a unique vehicle, everything about the handover should be special or at least tailored to how the customer wants it.

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
For a really 'Hard Way Home' someone from Elkhorn NE (not us) has entered their Grenadier in the 2024 ALCAN 5000 rally. We have done this winter rally twice 2016 was 5,500 miles one way and 2020 was 5120 miles one way that included Tuktoyaktuk and the Aklavik Ice Rd. Temp got down to -40F, blizzard, 60mph winds and a -90F windchill. The 2024 ALCAN Winter Rally runs from February 21 - March 1 ending in Anchorage for the start of the Iditarod. Then you get to drive home from Anchorage!
Link to 2024 route, which changes for every year:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
For a really 'Hard Way Home' someone from Elkhorn NE (not us) has entered their Grenadier in the 2024 ALCAN 5000 rally. We have done this winter rally twice 2016 was 5,500 miles one way and 2020 was 5120 miles one way that included Tuktoyaktuk and the Aklavik Ice Rd. Temp got down to -40F, blizzard, 60mph winds and a -90F windchill. The 2024 ALCAN Winter Rally runs from February 21 - March 1 ending in Anchorage for the start of the Iditarod. Then you get to drive home from Anchorage!
Link to 2024 route, which changes for every year:
A good friend and I were planning on entering for 2024, however we missed the sign up deadline (and waitlist) by a week or two.... We're already planning for the 2026 summer ALCAN, although, winter ALCAN 5000 is where the real draw is

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
A good friend and I were planning on entering for 2024, however we missed the sign up deadline (and waitlist) by a week or two.... We're already planning for the 2026 summer ALCAN, although, winter ALCAN 5000 is where the real draw is
If you look at the entry list many professional drivers (KOH, Ultra4, X-Games, etc) are repeat entries. We are members of the sponsoring club. Best suggestion is to let Jerry Hines know of your interest. At the very end of each run the participants are given first dibs for the next one. Keep trying for when the entry list opens for all. Jerry is the best source of info for this.

Back
Top Bottom