The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Handles to climb into rear seats?

Donny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Hey Ineos Automotive, can we please get some handles to climb into the back seats? My kids, and my older parents, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
My kids needed help climbing into the 4Runner. I put Raingler handles on the front headrests for my kids to use.

Vote:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
@Bruce 's idea may be the one to go with (Raingler products are definitely stout and well made, I used their Cargo barrier in my 4Runner), or at least something similar to that. Seeing as the interior is unchanged for North America in comparison to the RoW, I find it unlikely that some sort of rear grab handle will be incorporated as a running change. Of course, we can await an official answer when Stu sends the questions off at the end of the week!

Vote:

Donny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
One more question as long as we're talking potential NA changes...how about a heated steering wheel? I've had it on my last few cars and it gets a lot of use here in Colorado.

Vote:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One more question as long as we're talking potential NA changes...how about a heated steering wheel? I've had it on my last few cars and it gets a lot of use here in Colorado.
From several Ineos employees, the word was "definitely not"

Vote:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Donny @jwb - Don't feel the need to answer if you don't want, but since this was a feature that has never been mentioned by Ineos, and it is already being sold in climates that are substantially colder than most of the Continental US, was there something that gave you an inclination that it would be added before the US release? Just wondering why the sad faces that it (most likely) won't be part of the standard equipment.

Vote:

Donny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Just wishful thinking. The sad face was more for the “definitely not.” But I’ve got gloves for the winter so I’ll be good. (y)

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom