The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Media Grenadier Update

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
but i have not received any notification of my build date since the October date turned into ’-‘.

A

Greasemonkey

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:46 PM
Reaction score
I haven't received anything yet either. Original construction time September 22. Then October. Now ? I am very disappointed. When I buy a pair of shoes online, I get a newsletter 4 times a week.
I also ask myself, why certain people always get an email and others not ?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
but i have not received any notification of my build date since the October date turned into ’-‘.

A
The build dates on the website are not being updated
They have changed to emailing to each person approximate delivery dates based on build date and physical delivery time.
I am in Australia so after manufacture the vehicle will spend a lot of time on a boat, then I have ordered a lot of dealer fitted accessories, which I assume will add another two weeks once it lands here.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
The build dates on the website are not being updated
They have changed to emailing to each person approximate delivery dates based on build date and physical delivery time.
I am in Australia so after manufacture the vehicle will spend a lot of time on a boat, then I have ordered a lot of dealer fitted accessories, which I assume will add another two weeks once it lands here.
View attachment 7795494
Thanks for telling us your order number

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for telling us your order number
..and now. how does that help you? An INEOS representative told me that the sequence of order numbers does not necessarily correspond to the sequence of deliveries.

Local time
Reaction score
..and now. how does that help you? An INEOS representative told me that the sequence of order numbers does not necessarily correspond to the sequence of deliveries.
I ring up Ineos say I'm Dave and either change the colour or cancel the order??????????????

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I ring up Ineos say I'm Dave and either change the colour or cancel the order??????????????
And Ineos wouldn't bother to check my ID, confirm with me in writing, or at least try to talk me out of cancelling my order.
Check the phone number to see what country I am calling from?

Local time
Reaction score
And Ineos wouldn't bother to check my ID, confirm with me in writing, or at least try to talk me out of cancelling my order.
Check the phone number to see what country I am calling from?
Just saying you have to be so careful on the internet today we are Grenadier enthusiasts/future owners but others may be scammers.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just saying you have to be so careful on the internet today we are Grenadier enthusiasts/future owners but others may be scammers.
Yes I know what you mean.
I keep getting emails from beautiful Russian women and I am starting to think it is some kind of scam.
Not to mention those Lawyers and bank managers that have too much cash sitting around

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am happy to get the video and whilst I would have loved more details around, say, what is coming off the line etc., still - I am very happy that there are no further delays, his tone is positive and he will keep us informed going forward.

So - 8/10 for me!!

Back
Top Bottom