The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted in Auckland

Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
Can see. the line in the pressing of rear wing so older prototype.

PT70

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
I'm booked in to have a closer look and experience it's off road capability (as a passenger) in 11 days. Can't wait to see it.

Reactions: Max

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
I'm booked in to have a closer look and experience it's off road capability (as a passenger) in 11 days. Can't wait to see it.
Pictures, please. I hadn't realized how popular the Land Rover is in NZ until I visited my daughter in Queenstown only a couple of months ago and honestly saw 8 New Defenders on the road and parked between there and Arrowtown is this similar in the North Island?

PT70

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
The new Defender is everywhere these days and appears to have replaced the Discovery as the preferred Land Rover to drive. The great thing is I'm seeing more and more series Land Rovers around. I guess the soaring values have resulted in people seeing benefit in restoring vehicles that would have previously been left to rot away in the back of a field somewhere. The good thing for me, having a 1970 series 2a SWB, is I can now justify the money I spend on parts as an investment!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
I
The new Defender is everywhere these days and appears to have replaced the Discovery as the preferred Land Rover to drive. The great thing is I'm seeing more and more series Land Rovers around. I guess the soaring values have resulted in people seeing benefit in restoring vehicles that would have previously been left to rot away in the back of a field somewhere. The good thing for me, having a 1970 series 2a SWB, is I can now justify the money I spend on parts as an investment!
It is interesting because my daughter also thought that the new Defenders were replacing Rangies. I have a 1959 series 2 shorty soft top with 300tdi and power steering, not for the purists but at least it drives well. I belong to a club to tag along on adventure trail days and if someone breaks down you usually, with help return home, most members love my little truck as I do. I hear what you are saying about investment!

Back
Top Bottom