The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier out on the town

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
PTO2-048, but who's counting. 🙂

Nice to see the KO2s fitted the right way round, without the tacky white lettering. 🙂
I think the same thing. Actually, it would be nice if we could decide how we want the tyres to be fitted before delivery.
Otherwise, we need other solutions. Remounting afterwards or removing paint.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Agreed on that. I don’t need the bling of white lettering. I want my vehicle to be as understated as possible. Although it will be difficult not to stand out in a completely new vehicle brand.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed on that. I don’t need the bling of white lettering. I want my vehicle to be as understated as possible. Although it will be difficult not to stand out in a completely new vehicle brand.
We can try Land Rover emblems and Defender stickers.

But then again, we don't want to do that. I deliberately want to drive and show the Grenadier.
But many people won't notice the difference at all.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some of your contemporaries , and many of the next 2 generations will hate us , but we have the resolve to be resilient old people.
But the one generation will not stop us. They stick themselves to the road with glue. But we go off the road. 🤣

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
But the one generation will not stop us. They stick themselves to the road with glue. But we go off the road. 🤣
Except when we are Out On The Town!

Back
Top Bottom