The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Ordered in Texas

TTipton

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Just ordered a Grenadier to replace my Defender. Hoping another option comes in before mine gets shipped in 8 months, so checking on certain items. Hoping to get a good sense of how much you like your new Grenadier.

Thanks,
T

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If you're looking for one sooner, it is definitely worth checking with several other dealers than just your closest

TTipton

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If you're looking for one sooner, it is definitely worth checking with several other dealers than just your closest
Thanks Anand. The closest dealer is in Dallas, but it appears they don't have any in stock. Will check again.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Thanks Anand. The closest dealer is in Dallas, but it appears they don't have any in stock. Will check again.
Next closest to you is @Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX in Houston... Otherwise give Regal in GA a ring, they have a handful (or more) available currently, of all different specs...

subhunterG9

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I went up to the Plano dealer two weeks ago….thinking I had to “build” the truck and wait a year. And much to my surprise/delight….the perfect match was sitting in the showroom and available. Bought it on the spot…Very happy with the new ride.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
I went up to the Plano dealer two weeks ago….thinking I had to “build” the truck and wait a year. And much to my surprise/delight….the perfect match was sitting in the showroom and available. Bought it on the spot…Very happy with the new ride.
Photos please.
DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
Just ordered a Grenadier to replace my Defender. Hoping another option comes in before mine gets shipped in 8 months, so checking on certain items. Hoping to get a good sense of how much you like your new Grenadier.

Thanks,
T
Given some life changes from the time I placed an order to time it was delivered. I had to make the decision the difficult decision to release the vehicle. Mossy Ineos in Houston

Back
Top Bottom