The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier in color

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
Hello friends, first of all, excuse my way of writing, I don't speak any English and I'm using the google translator, because the thing is that while I wait for mine to arrive, I've always wondered how the letters on the engine hood would look. , if they were in color, today that I am a bit idle, I tried to find out and the result is this, apologize to the owner of the vehicle that I used to make the changes, the photos are taken from the network. You tell me what you think. Greetingsrotulado Blanco D.jpgrotulado amarillo D.jpgrotulado vedrde D.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
My intention is to make the ^ red on the back door and hood. I'm probably going with Scottish white and may make the Grenadier letters on the hood either black (to match the other trim) or dark blue (to match the Ineos colors).

According to Ineos marketing materials, the colors as are follows:

Blue - PMS 275C / C=100, M=90, Y=0, K=40
Red - PMS 485C / C=0, M=95, Y=100, K=0

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
I would do it with liquid spray vinyl, it is the simplest, cheapest and fully reversible, the only problem may be finding the right colors. and as soon as you get tired if it happens, it is easily removed without affecting the paint of the vehicle.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
I would do it with liquid spray vinyl, it is the simplest, cheapest and fully reversible, the only problem may be finding the right colors. and as soon as you get tired if it happens, it is easily removed without affecting the paint of the vehicle.
I was figuring vinyl decals because they're pretty easy to remove too and should be able to be color matched.

Back
Top Bottom