The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from the UK

Skiprat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi all
Only just discovered this forum; Have been following the story of the Grenadier from the beginning...planning to go for the Station Wagon - I like several of the features of both the Trialmaster & the Fieldmaster so will choose one and 'spec it accordingly. I want something that's not over burdened with electronics but will last a decent amount of time. Have owned a 'nearly new' Disco 2 since 2005 but the rust (and lots more besides!) are starting to take its toll - I think it's days are numbered.
It'll be taking over from the Disco - Not overlanding, but a fair few miles, towing a boat rig of about 2 tons, trailers, camping, etc,etc as well as long distance motorway trips to visit the kids.

Cheers!!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi there Skiprat. I too have spec'd a SW with most of the Trialmaster options. Prefer the larger load area and solid quarters. 

Skiprat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, ECRider - I wasn't clear in my OP; I'm deciding between the Trailmaster & the Fieldmaster as the base vehicle - it's just that I fancy quite a lot of the features of both!!?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
aaah, gotcha. Tricky choices indeed!

Skiprat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I missed out the chance take up the invitation to view / test drive the prototypes back in September, and also the open day that was held in Chiswick in March due to work commitments. Are there any vehicles on display in the UK at the moment so that I can pop along and have a look at one?

Back
Top Bottom