The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Medford, Oregon, USA

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Oregon’s Rogue Valley!

My name is Andy and I’ve yet to pull the trigger on a pre-order, here to learn some more before doing so. I currently drive a 2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison, set up for overlanding/expensive car camping, call it whatever you’d like
1f642.png

I spend a fair amount of time off road and do so recreationally and on “expeditions” (backcountry exploring and camping). This past summer we spent five weeks/6000 miles all over the US in some fairly wonderful places. I’m intrigued by the Grenadier and would like to know more about its suspension, what it would take to get it on 35s and how it would behave on bigger tires. To go where and how we like to go I need more clearance and tread than the stock 31/32s it looks like the vehicle comes with from the factory. 
Also interested to know if this forum is only web based or if participants are using any apps like Tapatalk or something else I haven’t heard of to access posts and share. TIA!Looking forward to learning more about folks here and their different intended uses of the Grenadier!

Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! Not a ton of info out yet about 35'' tires but... 35'' tires will fit on it with stock suspension and some minor trimming. The CEO posted one that had 35'' they were driving around Iceland. There's one on tour in South Africa that has 35'' and might have a 2'' lift on it. I believe it has 10-10.5 inches of ground clearance on 31'' tires which it quite a lot more than a stock Chevy Colorado

Local time
Reaction score
Elijah.hostetler said:
Welcome! Not a ton of info out yet about 35'' tires but... 35'' tires will fit on it with stock suspension and some minor trimming. The CEO posted one that had 35'' they were driving around Iceland. There's one on tour in South Africa that has 35'' and might have a 2'' lift on it. I believe it has 10-10.5 inches of ground clearance on 31'' tires which it quite a lot more than a stock Chevy Colorado

My Colorado Bison has 2-3” more lift from the factory than a stock Colorado and I use every bit of that. Plus I upgraded the springs and put on 33s and using every bit of my 14-15” of ground clearance now. Would only go in on a Grenadier if I could get something in that neighborhood. I haven’t seen photos or videos of a Grenadier in Iceland, any idea where I’d find those? 

Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score
Oh nice! I'd search South Africa 2B tour or South Africa Grenadier on Instagram. Still pretty early in development but seeing as everyone's been asking about it, would be easy for them to partner with aftermarket supplier for lift. Here's the best picture I've seen of it. 

Local time
Reaction score
That turned it up, thank you. What a beaut. Now what I’d really also like to see is footage of that other one on 35s cruising around Iceland!!
Elijah.hostetler said:
Oh nice! I'd search South Africa 2B tour or South Africa Grenadier on Instagram. Still pretty early in development but seeing as everyone's been asking about it, would be easy for them to partner with aftermarket supplier for lift. Here's the best picture I've seen of it. 

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Wow it's beautiful with those tires!  How large of tires can I upgrade to without any mods?  Thanks!

Local time
Reaction score
equismorio said:
Wow it's beautiful with those tires!  How large of tires can I upgrade to without any mods?  Thanks!

No one knows yet! But lots of us eagerly awaiting word. 

Back
Top Bottom