The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Gidday from Perth

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
I've been a lurker here for a while but time to bite the bullet as I can add something useful on a couple of topics.

Will tell more in the WA members intro thread.

Cheers
Steve

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Please continue your introduction here, so we all may get to know you!

And, hopefully, your dog! Check my sig.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Please continue your introduction here, so we all may get to know you!

And, hopefully, your dog! Check my sig.
Slowly working out this forum and what boxes to tick to see signatures :)

I signed contract for a White Trialmaster with extras on 1/3. Latest advice from Magic (Perth dealer) is an April build so my fingers and toes are crossed for July/August delivery, but I'm not panicking. I would rather Ineos take the time to get it right than having to endure endless warranty trips to the dealer and recalls.
Extras include front tow hitch, bull bar, side bars, side steps, privacy glass, cargo barrier, seat covers and carpet mats.

Current daily driver is a D2a Td5 Discovery.

My last dog passed 18mths age and he's still missed. I will get another in due course, but here in Australia it is difficult traveling with a dog as pets aren't allowed in many national parks and nature reserves.

Cheers
Steve

Local time
Reaction score
Slowly working out this forum and what boxes to tick to see signatures :)

I signed contract for a White Trialmaster with extras on 1/3. Latest advice from Magic (Perth dealer) is an April build so my fingers and toes are crossed for July/August delivery, but I'm not panicking. I would rather Ineos take the time to get it right than having to endure endless warranty trips to the dealer and recalls.
Extras include front tow hitch, bull bar, side bars, side steps, privacy glass, cargo barrier, seat covers and carpet mats.

Current daily driver is a D2a Td5 Discovery.

My last dog passed 18mths age and he's still missed. I will get another in due course, but here in Australia it is difficult traveling with a dog as pets aren't allowed in many national parks and nature reserves.

Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve, when did you place your order? I ordered mine on 6th August last year and still no contract. I also live in Perth.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Kingsley Blade.

My order was placed 1 June last year. That's probably why I've seen my contract already. I'll be curious to see if they do a batch production run for Australia in April, If so I guess you'd see your contract soon, but in reality who knows and its all speculation as there is little concrete information from IA..

Cheers
Steve

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've been a lurker here for a while but time to bite the bullet as I can add something useful on a couple of topics.

Will tell more in the WA members intro thread.

Cheers
Steve
Mate and I placed our orders the day after the 4WD show here in Perth after we got to see the car in the flesh 6th Nov last year. 2 days later they increased the price but we were locked in so very happy we placed the order straight away. No contracts as yet so hoping we will see a car before Christmas at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom