The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

G'Day from Australia

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. Ordered my Grenadier in August last year so still have plenty of time to change my mind. Currently have a Discovery 3 (my 3rd!) and test drove the new disco 5 and defender but neither did it for me. Keen to see Grenadier customer vehicles get delivered and watch the real reviews!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. Ordered my Grenadier in August last year so still have plenty of time to change my mind. Currently have a Discovery 3 (my 3rd!) and test drove the new disco 5 and defender but neither did it for me. Keen to see Grenadier customer vehicles get delivered and watch the real reviews!
Welcome aboard
Ordered it last year?
It is still 2022 for a week or so

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. How did you spec your Grenadier?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Trailmaster in grey and think i must have ticked every extra they had, side steps, roof rack, winch etc. Also locked in a number plate GREN4DIER
Quality plate! There's another thread going about plates too - in NJ we only get 7 letters max otherwise I would steal your idea!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cheers, Australia is a great place for personalised plates and very good price too. I got in quick to secure the plate and think it will look great particularly if I paint the 4 in red!
You're allowed to paint the letters too? Wow, that's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom