The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

G'Day from Australia

DaveB

Veteran Contributor
In Production
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. Ordered my Grenadier in August last year so still have plenty of time to change my mind. Currently have a Discovery 3 (my 3rd!) and test drove the new disco 5 and defender but neither did it for me. Keen to see Grenadier customer vehicles get delivered and watch the real reviews!
Welcome aboard
Ordered it last year?
It is still 2022 for a week or so

Krabby

Active Contributor
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Just joined the forum. Ordered my Grenadier in August last year so still have plenty of time to change my mind. Currently have a Discovery 3 (my 3rd!) and test drove the new disco 5 and defender but neither did it for me. Keen to see Grenadier customer vehicles get delivered and watch the real reviews!
Welcome to the club. How did you spec your Grenadier?

Krabby

Active Contributor
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Trailmaster in grey and think i must have ticked every extra they had, side steps, roof rack, winch etc. Also locked in a number plate GREN4DIER
Quality plate! There's another thread going about plates too - in NJ we only get 7 letters max otherwise I would steal your idea!

Top Bottom