The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

G’Day from Sunshine Coast Australia!

HUE_23

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
G’Day All,

I thought I would never join another forum, but with the lack of real information on the Facebook pages…here I am.

I’m looking forward to taking the beast off-road and modifying it a little more. I have already added the Eibach springs and Black Rhino Wheels, but have some sensor issues And will hit the trail after they’re sorted.

Let me know if you’re local and let’s meet up.

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpeg
    IMG_0554.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 47

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
Welcome Hue_23!
The SEQ "chapter" is expanding ! ...hope you enjoy the global reach of the forum and we look forward to your contributions e.g. especially re. the Eibach springs "upgrade"!

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
G’Day All,

I thought I would never join another forum, but with the lack of real information on the Facebook pages…here I am.

I’m looking forward to taking the beast off-road and modifying it a little more. I have already added the Eibach springs and Black Rhino Wheels, but have some sensor issues And will hit the trail after they’re sorted.

Welcome aboard - hopefully will catch up sometime.

douggie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome aboard. Not far away in Brissy and keen to catch up with other owners. My Eibach springs are in transit to go on hopefully week after next.

Cheers Doug

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I’m seeing more on the road each week and all of them are looking unique. I definitely picked the right platform.

Anyone want to buy a used LandCruiser? 😂
I've still only seen one... I thought SEQLD real estate agents would be all over it!!!

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've still only seen one... I thought SEQLD real estate agents would be all over it!!!
I was up the Sunshine Coast today and saw two others - Britannia Blue with white roof and a Shale Blue. So there was those and my Scottish White tooting each other with the red button!

Mick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
G’Day All,

Welcome HUE_23 I will be at Cotton Tree Caravan Park over Christmas. I am also interested in your new spring set up.

HUE_23

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome HUE_23 I will be at Cotton Tree Caravan Park over Christmas. I am also interested in your new spring set up.
There are 2 different spring rates with the Eibach kits. One for the winch equipped vehicles, and one without. I went with the winch setup since we are designing a Bullbar for it and needs to take the extra weight. I also know Petters has a Grenadier and testing other springs on it is a well. I will post up once I know sometHing more.

Mick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There are 2 different spring rates with the Eibach kits. One for the winch equipped vehicles, and one without. I went with the winch setup since we are designing a Bullbar for it and needs to take the extra weight. I also know Petters has a Grenadier and testing other springs on it is a well. I will post up once I know sometHing more.
Thanks, I'll look forward to it

Back
Top Bottom