The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Future USA Accessory supplier....

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
I got the inside scoop that in the USA, Agile Offroad will be designing and manufacturing accessories for the Grenadier. Located in San Diego, CA. They currently sell an array of items for recovery, protection, suspension, wheels/tires, and a whole lot more for 4x4 vans. They have a long history of experience in this field and I know their designs and quality will be excellent. Be patient, this could take a few months...

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
I got the inside scoop that in the USA, Agile Offroad will be designing and manufacturing accessories for the Grenadier. Located in San Diego, CA. They currently sell an array of items for recovery, protection, suspension, wheels/tires, and a whole lot more for 4x4 vans. They have a long history of experience in this field and I know their designs and quality will be excellent. Be patient, this could take a few months...
They are big sprinter build out company. I checked out their wheels as a possible choice for the IG

Back
Top Bottom