The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fuel gauge

Woody89

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Is this normal at 1/2 a tank remaining it turns orange then 1/4 tank it turns red and no miles left when there’s 1/4 of a tank on the fuel gauge .

Cheers James

Attachments

• IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 11

MACS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Miles left should be shown after a while of driving.
I suggest you go to the next station, fill up the tank. Take note on the volume added, calculate what was left in the tank. Then you know for the future what is legt when it turns red.
as I understood this will be solved with the software update.
Hope this helped you to get out of the emergency situation.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Is this normal at 1/2 a tank remaining it turns orange then 1/4 tank it turns red and no miles left when there’s 1/4 of a tank on the fuel gauge .

Cheers James
When I picked my up, last week, there must have been about 6 liters in the tank.
The fuel gauge was very low and orange. The range was 0. I forgot to take pictures.
At the gas station the color changed to red and I filled up with 84,90 liter.
Since then I have been driving for about 250 km, but the gauge is still at 100% 😎
Maybe I can drive for free?

Vote:
Upvote 0

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When I picked my up, last week, there must have been about 6 liters in the tank.
The fuel gauge was very low and orange. The range was 0. I forgot to take pictures.
At the gas station the color changed to red and I filled up with 84,90 liter.
Since then I have been driving for about 250 km, but the gauge is still at 100% 😎
Maybe I can drive for free?
The dealer should have put more fuel in than that. In the U.K. there was a charge on the invoice for fuelIMG_0375.jpeg

Vote:
Upvote 0

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The dealer should have put more fuel in than that. In the U.K. there was a charge on the invoice for fuelView attachment 7827002
Depending on fuel costs at the time of collecting it is circa 1/2 a tank, I suppose if it is more than that it will be down to the individual dealers.

Vote:
Upvote 0

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score

Cheers James
I think the software engineer drives an electric vehicle and suffers from range anxiety.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom