The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

From the US

utherjorge

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm here to see what sort of updates and what not we will be getting. Looking forward to finding out!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, as for updates as soon as Ineos post them they're going to be reposted here in one way shape of form. If we get enough members to give our opinions a little more weight then we can go back to Ineos and speak to them about having a company Ambassador on the forum. 

At least thats the game plan so far. Realistically speaking WE are the focus group for their product, fleet/corporate buyers aside, at least thats how I look at it......

Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Howdy from Austin TX.  From looking at all the videos of the Grenadier, I am liking it so far.  I just hope that they keep the price from going up by the time they bring it over here.  Do you think the U.S. MSRP pricing will be lower because we don't have VAT over here? Here in Texas, the sales tax rate is 6.25%.  So I'm hoping a fully loaded wagon will be under 50K Pounds + tax.

HouseMD

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
4WD_virgin said:
Howdy from Austin TX.  From looking at all the videos of the Grenadier, I am liking it so far.  I just hope that they keep the price from going up by the time they bring it over here.  Do you think the U.S. MSRP pricing will be lower because we don't have VAT over here? Here in Texas, the sales tax rate is 6.25%.  So I'm hoping a fully loaded wagon will be under 50K Pounds + tax.

Wouldn’t that pricing be amazing? I doubt we’ll see a fully loaded Grenadier for under $75k. 

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Sadly I'm with you on that one Will, but we can hope.

Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Gday from Australia 
I took a ride in the prototype this week, very impressive for a vehicle which is not in production yet.
When we consider the choices for engine, suspension, transmission etc this has to be a great vehicle.

MarksGrenadier

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Hello from Reno, Nevada.  Looking forward to finally getting a true off-road boondocking vehicle.  Thinking about setting up one for off-road camping etc and one for the wife as her primary runaround instead of the G wagon she wanted.  I could get both for the price of a G wagon which are impossible to even get with the V8 engine delays in 22.  If the pricing is around 75K here its not that different to a full size pickup or any decent SUV.  

Back
Top Bottom