The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First world problems .

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score
So just got the full payment link and dealer confirmed car is coming . Excitement

While parking at work today i noticed that the car park has a limit of 1.95 m . Disaster !

asking for a friend how much can he deflate his tires for road use ?

Joking aside excitement is mounting !

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
While parking at work today i noticed that the car park has a limit of 1.95 m . Disaster !
Time to look for another job....mind I have never seen a job advert were the company states the height of the car park barrier. Or you could put a requirement in your CV

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
So just got the full payment link and dealer confirmed car is coming . Excitement

you'll need to buy a 2nd set of wheels for work, with 30 profile run flat tires

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Time to look for another job....mind I have never seen a job advert were the company states the height of the car park barrier. Or you could put a requirement in your CV
Not the worst idea in the world .

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score

Just paid the deposit for a new $8000 garage door so mine will get in my garage at home. 🤦‍♂️

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I also wait for the roofer to remove 2 rows of roof tiles so the car fits in the carport. I wonder who shows up first, the Grenadier or the craftsman.
That's a no brainer, the car even if you were to place the order now. I have to book the fencer and dry stone waller before the fence and wall fall down.

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
I also wait for the roofer to remove 2 rows of roof tiles so the car fits in the carport. I wonder who shows up first, the Grenadier or the craftsman.

The craftsman will show up IN a Grenadier; the 2-seat commercial version, leaving you scratching your head as to how he got his first.

Then the tradesman will add a 10% premium to his bill. He's gotta pay Ineos somehow after all :D

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The sky's the limit

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have a contender for the first IG with full air suspension.

Can’t wait to see it slammed to the floor. In yer face car park barrier

Back
Top Bottom