The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Females of the species

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Just curious, are there any good lady members of the forum?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
depends on your definitions of good and lady
That's why I'll stick with the title of the thread, it's safer. But it would be nice to know if we had any lady members. Or is the Grenadier going to be the preserve of man!
Any ladies out there ?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
If I remember well there was a Swiss with a female first name ... but didn't appear anymore I think. I already told my partner that there were probably no women, and she answered: "cars is typical a men's thing" or something like that (free translation from Dutch). :unsure:
Is there something wrong with this? :eek:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If I remember well there was a Swiss with a female first name ... but didn't appear anymore I think. I already told my partner that there were probably no women, and she answered: "cars is typical a men's thing" or something like that (free translation from Dutch). :unsure:
Is there something wrong with this? :eek:
No it was just a question my wife asked. Not sure of her ulterior motive, but she is happy with the Grenadier replacing our Discovery 4. I'm worried about a "take over" attempt 🏳

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday evening we spent 3 hours sailing the harbour on a tall ship (The One & All) 50% manned (yes I can still use that word) by women ; bloody fit, strong and skilled they were too.
So there's no reason why women won't be piloting and using Grenadiers all over the world. Maybe not banging on about cupholders and wipers and footrests and 35" tyres , but they will be out there!
That woman unfurling the sail is mid 50s and would skin most middle aged (and probably most younger) males here alive.
Hopefully some of those type of women will post here.

Attachments

• 20230212_194731.jpg
    20230212_194731.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday evening we spent 3 hours sailing the harbour on a tall ship (The One & All) 50% manned (yes I can still use that word) by women ; bloody fit, strong and skilled they were too.
So there's no reason why women won't be piloting and using Grenadiers all over the world. Maybe not banging on about cupholders and wipers and footrests and 35" tyres , but they will be out there!
That woman unfurling the sail is mid 50s and would skin most middle aged (and probably most younger) males here alive.
Hopefully some of those type of women will post here.
are you guilty of 'up-trousering'

lucky not keel hauled by the offended on her behalf lot!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Inspiring!

"It wasn't until later that Ms Holmes found women-centred four-wheel driving communities like Chics Off Road.
The group was founded by Townsville-based Hayley Dekleer two years ago after a social media account she started to find local female four-wheel drivers "exploded".
With parents passionate about four-wheel driving, Ms Dekleer's love for it was only natural.
But she struggled to find other women who had the vehicles or the knowledge to join her out driving."

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Inspiring!

"It wasn't until later that Ms Holmes found women-centred four-wheel driving communities like Chics Off Road.
The group was founded by Townsville-based Hayley Dekleer two years ago after a social media account she started to find local female four-wheel drivers "exploded".
With parents passionate about four-wheel driving, Ms Dekleer's love for it was only natural.
But she struggled to find other women who had the vehicles or the knowledge to join her out driving."

You beat me to it @Tazzieman. An enjoyable read over my morning coffee.
Cheers
Steve

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
One in three of the Hard Way Home winners is a woman*

* Note assumptions have been made.
Are they home yet? Never heard anything. Seems to be very hard, that way home.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
All home, some just quieter than others.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Which is more than spooky. I would have thought that they arrived all or nobody.
I can give you their addresses if you want to swing by and check they're OK? 😉

Back
Top Bottom