The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

FAQ Who Is Following You (on the forum)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
It is possible to follow accounts on the forum, but how do you know who is following you??

Well buried deep in the preferences there are a few check boxes.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 9.39.27 PM.png

Select your avatar from the top menu bar,

Then select preferences and scroll down to near the bottom and select the alert and or push to be notified of your Grenadier groupies....

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
It is possible to follow accounts on the forum, but how do you know who is following you??

View attachment 7828297

Then select preferences and scroll down to near the bottom and select the alert and or push to be notified of your Grenadier groupies....
Thanks Stu. I see that we get notified if someone starts to follow Is there an option to find who is following as over time it’s easy to forget who has started following 🤔

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Stu. I see that we get notified if someone starts to follow Is there an option to find who is following as over time it’s easy to forget who has started following 🤔
I am not sure, let me find out.....

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7828297

Nice work Stu. The hair on your screen when you photographed your monitor was messing with me this morning. Here I am trying to remove it from MY screen. Sneaky bastard.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Edit. Now that I’m looking at this with my GLASSES ON, it’s a baby arrow, not a hair. I humbly apologize.

Back
Top Bottom