The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Factory Tour and ‘Blackout Dates’?

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
60 a day. That's 15,600 cars, without weekends. We might be waiting a while to get ours.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
60 a day. That's 15,600 cars, without weekends. We might be waiting a while to get ours.
Yep. I did the quick math in my head and question how long it'll take to catch up at 300/wk with North America looming.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. I did the quick math in my head and question how long it'll take to catch up at 300/wk with North America looming.
"North America looming" sounds so ominous.

The plan since the beginning of the year has been to include North American deliveries into the production queue starting after the summer holiday; this is inclusive of all other global deliveries that are still pending based on everything that has been relayed by Ineos

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
"North America looming" sounds so ominous.

The plan since the beginning of the year has been to include North American deliveries into the production queue starting after the summer holiday; this is inclusive of all other global deliveries that are still pending based on everything that has been relayed by Ineos

I just mean that I'm surprised it's still only 60 units per day and they haven't filled the pipeline yet. Another order book with at least 5,000 units on the horizon is kind of ominous at those rates. Fingers crossed that the production numbers ramp up when September hits.

But... good for them that each one built has a home. Dumping dozens or hundreds of spec vehicles on dealers isn't what they need right now. Maybe in a year or two...

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
I just mean that I'm surprised it's still only 60 units per day and they haven't filled the pipeline yet. Another order book with at least 5,000 units on the horizon is kind of ominous at those rates. Fingers crossed that the production numbers ramp up when September hits.

But... good for them that each one built has a home. Dumping dozens or hundreds of spec vehicles on dealers isn't what they need right now. Maybe in a year or two...
You guys in NA won't be getting your cars until March/June next year earliest

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
That's probably what will happen. What with all the delays.

I mean, look at the dealership situation. Why can't they release the winning dealers names? Surely it will take longer than 3 month to get one up and going. They probably have started construction by now.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They probably have started construction by now.
I believe the ATL location is repurposing one of their buildings for Ineos sales/finance (IIRC the building was previously used by their Nissan store); I would imagine a number of others will be the same

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Wonder who they are with the famous@Jean Mercier?? 🤣
The last 3 names were not present and are the managers and employees of Hedin Belgium and The Netherlands.
Vincent Brochet, also not on these pictures, was our very nice factory guide.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
That will also means that all suppliers ramp up their production. But these numbers are agreed on before the following production year and must be finaced. That means, if, you can see an inrease from one to another year and all suppliers must follow or resign and a new one needs to be found.

AWo

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
If INEOS has call-off orders, the problem could remain with the suppliers.

Back
Top Bottom