The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Factory Full Rhino Rack measurements to roof?

MidBestKid

Contract Signed
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey, folks.

I was hoping someone with the factory full rhino rack could chime in here.

I need the measurements from the top front (top of the bar closest to the engine) down to the roof. I know the roof sort of angles downwards but I’ve been unable to find the measurements for it and the truck isn’t here just yet.

Thanks so much!

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey, folks.

I was hoping someone with the factory full rhino rack could chime in here.

I need the measurements from the top front (top of the bar closest to the engine) down to the roof. I know the roof sort of angles downwards but I’ve been unable to find the measurements for it and the truck isn’t here just yet.

Thanks so much!
Not wishing to be difficult but it depends on where on the roof the dealer fits the rack.
I am about to take off my rack as the dealer fitted it too far forward and it blocks the rear handles for using as support for molle panels.
The further forward = less space.
Happy to provide dims when moved to what i think is the correct position.
I have checked / compared with other dealerships and they have fitted as i think it should be fitted, i.e rear bracket at full rear of roof.

Vote:
Upvote 0

MidBestKid

Contract Signed
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Not wishing to be difficult but it depends on where on the roof the dealer fits the rack.
I am about to take off my rack as the dealer fitted it too far forward and it blocks the rear handles for using as support for molle panels.
The further forward = less space.
Happy to provide dims when moved to what i think is the correct position.
I have checked / compared with other dealerships and they have fitted as i think it should be fitted, i.e rear bracket at full rear of roof.
View attachment IMG_1303.jpeg
Here is a shot from the dealership. Hard to tell exactly how far forward it has been moved, but it appears maybe 5-7 inches forward. Also good to know where proper fitment should be for said rack. Thank you!

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom