The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Facebook Groups for aspiring Ineos Grenadier owners

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any contributors on this site who are members of local Facebook groups for intending IG owners. If so, how many members are in the groups? It may provide some idea of "numbers" .
Was particularly interested in any "Aussie" groups and whether they might be a source of local knowledge.
I am not a fan of social media as such... but enjoy this forum because it is instructive and courteous...long may it be so?
cheers

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos Grenadiers Owners Australia is the current Facebook  one...not that any of us actually own one yet!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Tazzieman,  I'm hesitant to get on Facebook with their constant efforts to link people with everyone on earth! I looked at the IGOA site and it said "private" and had 937 members... is it realistic to think that most of those FB members of the group have lodged build orders as of 18 May? I saw a report somewhere which suggested that there was a marketing push to get the Australian "advanced" orders produced in a single run. This would certainly have an impact when the 4wd  community  began to see them on the roads....

littlejump

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
I cannot order mine on the first day til creating a support ticket and got a proper response that the team has fixed the issue. 
I am in a few fb groups but i guess there are many of them wish to have the vehicle but not really order one yet.

Back
Top Bottom