The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Electrified Grenadier

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
More on the electric Grenadier that's in the pipeline:

"The electric SUV will be built at the same Hambach plant as the Grenadier, and while initial reports suggested that it could use a bespoke EV platform, a shortened version of the Grenadier’s ladder chassis may be feasible. This would provide the off-road performance and durability required for such a vehicle, and is “technically very, very possible”, according to Pearson."

" Grenadier, Ineos will outsource the powertrain technology of the smaller off-roader, and one potential partner is Magna Steyr - the Austrian company that helped develop the Grenadier. Magna will also produce the new Fisker Ocean electric SUV, which could donate its battery and dual-motor technology to the Ineos EV."

Not forgetting the Magna also have the eBeam technology.

View attachment 7794799
TV
Where can I reserve the little Electric Lady? 😁
fiskerinc.com

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don‘t want „modern SUV design“. Fisker will not become my car, it has to be the short electric Grenadier sooner or later. I fear later.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don‘t want „modern SUV design“. Fisker will not become my car, it has to be the short electric Grenadier sooner or later. I fear later.
Imagine the peace and tranquility as you drive across the Simpson desert in an electric Grenadier.
Only sounds you would hear is the faint whine of the electric motor and the sounds of nature.
Listen to the Serenity

200kms later it would just be the sounds of nature

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Imagine the peace and tranquility as you drive across the Simpson desert
... and wear an orange robe while doing so.

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Imagine the peace and tranquility as you drive across the Simpson desert in an electric Grenadier.
Only sounds you would hear is the faint whine of the electric motor and the sounds of nature.
Listen to the Serenity

200kms later it would just be the sounds of nature
Nice idea. But I live in Europe and will not drive anywhere else, too old for such experiences or had them already.
There will be enough charging stations at my routes when it is time for an electric Grenadier. And at home I will charge the car with own electricity from the roof panels, which is economically and ecological.
But that‘s the future, first there has the Diesel-Grenadier to be delivered and I am awaiting it eagerly. Hopefully January. 🙂

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Nice idea. But I live in Europe and will not drive anywhere else, too old for such experiences or had them already.
There will be enough charging stations at my routes when it is time for an electric Grenadier. And at home I will charge the car with own electricity from the roof panels, which is economically and ecological.

Exactly, I think 99.987356% of people will be able to see the utility in such a vehicle and use it appropriately. 👍

This could be a very exciting 2nd, 3rd or 4th addition to a Grenadier model range.

Back
Top Bottom