The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Donny Grey Picture Thread (no CGI please)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
The Donny at the NY drive event was much darker than I’d thought. At any distance I would imagine the difference would be hard to see.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
So you think it's not worth getting the black roof contrast option?
If someone has already ordered or even signed the contract for the dg one with ib roof I would not suggest to change the setting again. It could delay the delivery …
But if you haven’t ordered so far I would suggest a second or third thought about it as the contract really isn’t that strong. For me it certainly be changing the main colour or deleting the contrast roof as it isn’t what it is called.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Look at this combination.

Do you like it ?

Think I would need to see it for real, it is certainly more of a contrast then DG with black roof

lgus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I have seen this combination yesterday in Hamburg / Germany and it looks great. But this is my personal opinion. I would like to have green metalic ;-)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
I have seen this combination yesterday in Hamburg / Germany and it looks great. But this is my personal opinion. I would like to have green metalic ;-)
If there had been a metallic green I would have gone for that as well. My 5 Discoverys have been metallic green for the last 20 years.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If there had been a metallic green I would have gone for that as well. My 5 Discoverys have been metallic green for the last 20 years.
+1 (but I never owned a Discovery)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I hate this, as I keep seeing the different colours and kicking myself thinking I should have had that or why didn’t I just do that.

However seeing this pick of the DG with tinted windows and 17” alloys it looks awesome. Happy with my choice seeing this but will still think why didn’t I have this or that colour 😝

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
One more photo - in the sun this morning - this is the most grey looking I have seen it

Attachments

• 01E9E37F-1A39-4D46-8D0F-89678BEDE873.jpeg
    01E9E37F-1A39-4D46-8D0F-89678BEDE873.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 169
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I did end up settling on the 17” steels - mostly to put money in the piggy bank just incase I decide on something like this later 🤪
These wheels and tires look amazing. I assume aftermarket. Maybe I kissed it but can you please share the brand and specs for the wheels and tires? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom