The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Does anyone have dimensions for the checker plates?

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
I'm considering making some checker plate alternatives because I'd like a smoother material, but still want to protect the top of the fenders. Does anyone who has the checker plates also have a measuring tape and some time to provide some dimensions?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
I'm considering making some checker plate alternatives because I'd like a smoother material, but still want to protect the top of the fenders. Does anyone who has the checker plates also have a measuring tape and some time to provide some dimensions?
Hi abakker, I will try and get you some measurements soon. I would recommend making them out of aluminum and having them anodized satin black. Anodizing creates a finish that is as hard as saphires and is resistant to scratches and corrosion. I prefer it over power coating. Note: The airline rails or utility rails on the Grenadier are anodized satin black in case you want to see how it looks. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom