The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Denver Hello

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello, moving to Denver in April. Was able to see the Grenadier in San Francisco today. Def think its on the right track. Currently have a 96' 110 and 350K Toyota Camry airport car 

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Great to have you along. So owning a 110, would you say the Grenadier is an evolution of that or does it feel totally different to you.I saw it Monday in la and thought g wagon with a sprinkling of wrangler instead of an evolution of the defender. 

Local time
Reaction score
Defender is a British tractor. This feels like its 4 or 5 generations down the line. You can see small similarities but its better on every level. From comfort to performance. 110 wins on simplicity but that's to be expected for something that doesn't' have air bags, ac, or traction control.

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@Elijah.hostetler welcome, love the 350k "airport car". lol  I'm in the Denver area too. 
@Stu_Barnes where are you seeing the wrangler?

chaos

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
Welcome @Elijah.hostetler.  I'm in Denver as well.  Your picture shows you fly fishing!  Awesome!  Let's hit the water and patiently wait for the Grenadier as we somewhat wait patiently for trout.  

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@chaos you're gonna have to teach me to fly fish. I've Been asking a buddy of mine for years.

chaos

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I'm the buddy you can count on to take you fishing, and help you catch fish.  My rule when I fish with a new guy is "I don't fish till you catch a fish".  Anytime....to  you and to anyone else out there that wants to fly fish!!  I'll be on the South Platte in Deckers tomorrow and Cheeseman Canyon on Sunday. 

Local time
Reaction score
@chaos & @grenadierguy would be a great meetup. We officially move in April 1st so anytime after that I'm definitely in.  

chaos

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@Elijah.hostetler and @grenadierguy. Let's do that!!  New fishing season April 1.  Get the most out of your license fee!

Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
Also in the Denver area and signed up for a reservation… The Grenadier looks pretty awesome. Here’s hoping for sufficiently good execution!

Local time
Reaction score
@Tremek I saw it in person in San Francisco. Definitely looks better in person and all the answers they gave were reassuring. We will have to get a Denver group together at some point 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome @Tremek! That's awesome, at least four of us here... there has to be a bunch more  people though to warrant a stop on the tour.  We will see, middle of February from what Josh said when I inquired in January. 

chaos

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@Elijah.hostetler @Tremek @grenadierboy  I am totally in guys!  I  was fishing and camping this weekend near Deckers.  Deckers is pretty crowded these days but I was fishing some private water.  I can leave Friday afternoons and fish Friday and then head out to a campsite or Sat/Sun type of thing.  Elijah is right, if we don't put a date on the calendar, we won't do it.  So, let's say May 21st to put a stake in the ground??

Local time
Reaction score
Works for me! Ill DM you my phone number. Might have the defender rear end rebuild by then. 

[QUOTE username=David Chao  chaos userid=8438678 postid=1332464029]@Elijah.hostetler @Tremek @grenadierboy  I am totally in guys!  I  was fishing and camping this weekend near Deckers.  Deckers is pretty crowded these days but I was fishing some private water.  I can leave Friday afternoons and fish Friday and then head out to a campsite or Sat/Sun type of thing.  Elijah is right, if we don't put a date on the calendar, we won't do it.  So, let's say May 21st to put a stake in the ground??[/QUOTE] 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=David Chao  chaos userid=8438678 postid=1332464029]@Elijah.hostetler @Tremek @grenadierboy  I am totally in guys!  I  was fishing and camping this weekend near Deckers.  Deckers is pretty crowded these days but I was fishing some private water.  I can leave Friday afternoons and fish Friday and then head out to a campsite or Sat/Sun type of thing.  Elijah is right, if we don't put a date on the calendar, we won't do it.  So, let's say May 21st to put a stake in the ground??[/QUOTE] Awesome! I'll send you my number. Also. I'm not the boy. 
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom