The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Deliver day

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Today was delivery day. Smooth as silk. Big THANK YOU to Justin Dillon at Crown Ineos in St-Petersburg Florida for putting up with a super high detail customer :)

Pros: This vehicle completely and absolutely exceeded expectations on all levels.

Cons: I just don’t even care about niggles given all of the positives.

I’ll be active on the forms. I’ve already started pulling panels for my wolfbox install :) hopefully soon I’ll be contributing to the knowledge base vs simply benefiting from it ;)

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0785.jpeg
    IMG_0785.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Today was delivery day. Smooth as silk. Big THANK YOU to Justin Dillon at Crown Ineos in St-Petersburg Florida for putting up with a super high detail customer :)

Pros: This vehicle completely and absolutely exceeded expectations on all levels.

I’ll be active on the forms. I’ve already started pulling panels for my wolfbox install :) hopefully soon I’ll be contributing to the knowledge base vs simply benefiting from it ;)
Congratulations she is a beauty! I think they sold you my car! No, I ordered the steal wheels.

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
We’re starved for fun vehicles so when one shows up we go all out.😄

Great color combo! Enjoy!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Congratulations! Tow hitch?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score

An instant classic providing miles of smiles. DaBull

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

🎊 Congratulations! 🍻

Manzino

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, tow hitch installed and software updated. Latest software load does not address permanent off memory for ADAS though
Congratulations, looks great.

Crown didn't have my tow hitch ready two weeks ago so will have to follow up with them now.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

Just want to say that you have a fabulous color choice there. There is of course some bias ;)

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just want to say that you have a fabulous color choice there. There is of course some bias ;)
I’m really loving the color. I was worried it would be too dark - almost royal blue. But it is exactly how I hoped it would be in person in the daylight. Love the soft blue it’s easy on the eyes and hides dirt pretty well.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
I’m really loving the color. I was worried it would be too dark - almost royal blue. But it is exactly how I hoped it would be in person in the daylight. Love the soft blue it’s easy on the eyes and hides dirt pretty well.
After 30 days of ownership how is your satisfaction with the Grenadier?

Back
Top Bottom