The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Defense Force Discounts

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
I took delivery of my vehicle on 25th July with this APOD discount unresolved. My agent noted this on the delivery docket based on email confirmation from Ineos that the discount was payable.
Ineos CS called me on 30 August to get my bank details to process a A$1500 refund. I'm still waiting for the payment, but at least it's in progress.
So that's likely to be the method used to catch up outstanding APOD discounts for existing orders/deliveries. If you have taken delivery and are eligible for the discount then mention this to your agent, although now Ineos have sorted out the method it should occur automatically.
Presumably agents will manage this process for accessories orders >A$1500 after delivery.

KDJDGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I took delivery of my vehicle on 25th July with this APOD discount unresolved. My agent noted this on the delivery docket based on email confirmation from Ineos that the discount was payable.
Ineos CS called me on 30 August to get my bank details to process a A$1500 refund. I'm still waiting for the payment, but at least it's in progress.
So that's likely to be the method used to catch up outstanding APOD discounts for existing orders/deliveries. If you have taken delivery and are eligible for the discount then mention this to your agent, although now Ineos have sorted out the method it should occur automatically.
Presumably agents will manage this process for accessories orders >A$1500 after delivery.
I am in the same situation. Joel Williams phoned me direct and said they are going to process the refund manually. All new invoices will have the rebate applied before the final payment. I am just waiting now for the refund, at least it is progress.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Took delivery of mine on 28 Jul (in Brissy) and have not heard a thing from anyone on the APOD discount. Might have to stir the pot again it seems.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score
Hey at least you have one.

How come Ineos implement such a discount in just one market and not worldwide?

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey at least you have one.

How come Ineos implement such a discount in just one market and not worldwide?
Presumably each region has some discretion how they promote the vehicle. Justin Hocevar chose to connect with the Veterans community through APOD. He has also pursued arrangements with other other organisations like Mt Buller Ski Lifts.
I agree there is scope to do something similar elsewhere. Would be interesting to know how many additional sales the APOD offer has generated.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Nice to still some movement on this front. Nothing moves quickly with this project

Back
Top Bottom