The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dealership change

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Just got a phone following on from my request a couple of weeks ago. Help desk have confirmed I can change my dealer to Compass tractors in UK. Happy as they were great at the demo drive and gave me confidence in service level .

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
Out of curiosity who did you move away from?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got a phone following on from my request a couple of weeks ago. Help desk have confirmed I can change my dealer to Compass tractors in UK. Happy as they were great at the demo drive and gave me confidence in service level .
This confirms exactly my approach. You notice where you are well looked after. The appearance of a workshop is not important to me. What matters is whether the people are good at what they do.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well Gloucester actually was allocated, but with little more than 15 miles difference it came down to this. Compass are commercial, used to vv high end and complex vehicles which if they have issues MUST be resolved and back in service. That's been my industry background before retiring. The old mantra " quality is what's remembered long after price is forgotten " remains in my blood.

Back
Top Bottom