The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Day One heading to Baja and headaches already!

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Bad fuel is suspected. I’m ignorant about what that might mean and interested to learn. I remember watching a video (Ronny Dahl) where he said the number 1 mod is a fuel pre-filter. Is that device that could have helped here?

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
I watched this this morning after the Ronny Dahl video.

Are you prepared to share the result / reason for the end of the vid here @Ragman or do we hwve to wait for the next video? We’re an impatient lot around here you know. 😉😀
Happy to share once I know.

Hill Country TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The off road driving video just went up on YouTube if you want to have a look-

View: https://youtu.be/9iJhNBnVTYE?si=R2taQJtPN8EeqZTo
Great video and experience. Thank you for sharing it with us.

On a side, at the 12:25 mark I noticed a IG to the right as you were coming into the stop for the evening. Did you intro/meet that person? Were they from the U.S. or there locally? Curious their story that far south.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great video and experience. Thank you for sharing it with us.

On a side, at the 12:25 mark I noticed a IG to the right as you were coming into the stop for the evening. Did you intro/meet that person? Were they from the U.S. or there locally? Curious their story that far south.
They were from the US. It was driven by the camera crew working with the Meyers Manx team.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And TIL rear fogs are even a *thing*! 😳👏
"Rear fog lights are designed to provide a powerful and concentrated beam of red light that can penetrate fog and heavy rain, which will make your car visible to drivers behind you."
Take a look at your rear parking lights at night. They are very bright, so much so that I see spots after glancing at them. I wonder if that's what they are referring to as "rear fog lamps".

Back
Top Bottom