The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dash cam influencers in the forum?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
On Friday the 1st I got this message:

•••

Floria

Friday at 10:20 AMNew
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am Floria, representing 70mai,a leading auto intelligence company dedicated to revolutionizing the dash cam experience.

I've observed your professionalism and profound expertise regarding the Ineos Grenadier, I was wondering if you'd be open to exploring dash cams for your vehicle by trying them out and providing a comprehensive review?

Allow me to introduce our authentic 4K HDR dual-channel dash cam, the A810-2, boasting exceptional image quality with the Sony IMX678 sensor.

4K UHD Resolution with Optimized Image Quality & night owl vision
HDR Dual-Channel Recording or Interior Recording
Smart Parking Guardian Mode, Enabled by AI Motion Detection

https://70mai.store/products/dash-cam-a810

Let's chat further about the details if you are interested.

Best regards
——

Unfortunately they cancelled the message so I couldn’t reply. I hope we will get an openminded review of one forum member about this dash cam in the future 😬
But hopefully it will include the info that the dash cam has been given to him/her for free to write a review!

Keep your 👀 open!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
They spammed a number of people on the forum, and the acct is no longer around :p

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Because it might trigger some ideas.

My advice for Dashcams (and i've been looking for the "best" ones since almost a year): Viofo 229 models. I bought an A139 model which is great. But the 229 ones are better: Less power consumption, less heat, better image quality.

I'm thinking about selling my A139 and buying a Visofo 229 type. Not because I must have the newest. Butr because in the dashcam market, they still haven't IMO achieved a sufficient image quality (as opposed to common digital cameras).

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
Because it might trigger some ideas.

My advice for Dashcams (and i've been looking for the "best" ones since almost a year): Viofo 229 models. I bought an A139 model which is great. But the 229 ones are better: Less power consumption, less heat, better image quality.

I'm thinking about selling my A139 and buying a Visofo 229 type. Not because I must have the newest. Butr because in the dashcam market, they still haven't IMO achieved a sufficient image quality (as opposed to common digital cameras).
You know, the Wolfbox G850 has a dash cam and a recording loop plus a rear view camera! I installed mine today and it is great.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
I have been extremely happy with my Wolfbox 900 especially at its price point. I agree that rear image quality, although initially looking great, could be better. At the price I paid I will have no issues with upgrading when something far superior comes along. If I had paid a lot more, I might not be so relaxed about the situation.
Ultimately, the uninterrupted rear view I now have is fantastic.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
the Wolfbox G850 has a dash cam and a recording loop plus a rear view camera!
Yes, I have seen that on youtube and I like it. Maybe I will install a wolfbox as a rear mirror. But for number plate recognition (in case of an accident) the Viofo cameras are unmatched.

I am anyway thinking about a Wolfbox as an additional installation.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I have seen that on youtube and I like it. Maybe I will install a wolfbox as a rear mirror. But for number plate recognition (in case of an accident) the Viofo cameras are unmatched.

I am anyway thinking about a Wolfbox as an additional installation.
It is at that level of detail that the Wolfbox can struggle. As a rear view system and for recording general road traffic it is great.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ive installed a Nextbase 622GW along with a cabin view camera, they are great quality photos some of which Ive been using on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom