The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ctek Smartpass and D250SE Connector Plates

KDJDGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
My plate isn't offset and there's no issue - can you take a wider shot to illustrate the issue, I can't see what it is at the moment.
The black sheep plate is offset to the left slightly compared to the original mounting holes. In my case lining both CTEK units up meant that the temperature sensor cable is obstructed by the seat riser bracket.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
had exactly the same issue, guess there's some difference in seat bracket locations between models. The temp wire of the 250se jams up hard against the seat bracket of my TM wagon and prohibits fitting if using standard bracket dimensions.
Ah, understand now. N1 vs M1 seating - the 70mm difference. 👍

KDJDGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
had exactly the same issue, guess there's some difference in seat bracket locations between models. The temp wire of the 250se jams up hard against the seat bracket of my TM wagon and prohibits fitting if using standard bracket dimensions. Had to offset the 250se as Blacksheep has done.
bakepl, when you finished the installation did you have any warning lights etc? I noticed the diff lock switches are flashing and a couple of other random errors such as ESC and ABS disabled. I have not driven yet so hoping they clear.
Answered my own question. Went for a short drive and all cleared. No errors :)

Last edited:

KDJDGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, understand now. N1 vs M1 seating - the 70mm difference. 👍
DCPU did you have any errors after reconnecting the batteries? just noticed the diff light switches are flashing along with ESC ad ABS disabled. I have not driven it yet so hoping they clear. D250SE has a green light pulsing occasionally, no other warnings on the CTEK equipment just green lights.

KDJDGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
DCPU did you have any errors after reconnecting the batteries? just noticed the diff light switches are flashing along with ESC ad ABS disabled. I have not driven it yet so hoping they clear. D250SE has a green light pulsing occasionally, no other warnings on the CTEK equipment just green lights.
DCPU, just went for a short drive and all errors cleared. Hope this experience helps others when they do the installation.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
bakepl, when you finished the installation did you have any warning lights etc? I noticed the diff lock switches are flashing and a couple of other random errors such as ESC and ABS disabled. I have not driven yet so hoping they clear.
Answered my own question. Went for a short drive and all cleared. No errors :)
Yes no prob with mo e and can't imagine the ctek box would cause any more issue than the one already installed... disconnecting the battery however does come up with faults on re-connection that clear....

KDJDGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes no prob with mo e and can't imagine the ctek box would cause any more issue than the one already installed... disconnecting the battery however does come up with faults on re-connection that clear....
bakepl, did you install the Black Sheep CTEK plate or fabricate your own?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As I posted here:
Post in thread 'Bell Auto Services (BAS) CTEK D250SE charger bracket' https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...50se-charger-bracket.12412471/post-1333208268

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Guys anyone knows what size eyelet is used to attach the temperature sensor of the ctek to the batter? usually they are 2 numbers on the eyelets . cannot find it on mine and dont want to take the heat shrink off yet . Anyone with a 2 seat comercial able to help ? or someone who took the eyelet off ? Than you .

Zimbo80

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Question for those who have received their vehicles with the Ctek Smartpass installed. To connect the Smartpass to the D250SE, 'connector plates' are used and these normally come in the box with the Smartpass device. Do these 'connector plates' come supplied with the vehicle on delivery?
View attachment 7810919
No that that found - and not with the 250SE either

Back
Top Bottom