The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract next week ... 🥱 ... BUT:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score
Today I had my weekly conversation with Krah + Enders.

Of course, the promised contract did not arrive last week. But my account manager told me (again) that it would arrive in early February. 🥱

BUT: he also told me that 1000 cars are basically ready for delivery in Hambach. They are all waiting for a final software update, as most of us know. That's imho a good inventory.

He couldn't tell me anything about the software update, what it is for and why it is pending.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
@emax Do you call your dealer weekly? That annoys him too. Give them the time they need. I'm sure they'll get back to you.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
I too am waiting for my contract 🫠

Issued from Ineos to agents two weeks ago - trying to hammer out final pricing for vehicle and accessories ……. Agents probably drinking heavily to build up courage to break the news to us 😅

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
@emax Do you call your dealer weekly? That annoys him too. Give them the time they need. I'm sure they'll get back to you.
No, not in general. I only call them when I've been promised something that hasn't materialized. Considering Ineos' communication and statements, that currently just results in a weekly call. Always relaxed and friendly and including some small talk, and no more than five minutes long ;-)

And if the contract that "arrives next week" didn't arrive, it's always possible that I missed something, so I have to call.

By the way, I have a good relationship with Mr. Nicolas and he knows that I'm aware that he isn't the culprit.

EDIT: structure, wording

Last edited:

BMW.Leo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I only call them when I've been promised something that hasn't materialized. And if the contract that "arrives next week" didn't arrive, it's always possible that I missed something, so I have to call.

Considering Ineos' communication and statements, that currently just results in a weekly call. Always friendly and including some small talk, and no more than five minutes long ;-)

By the way, I have a good relationship with Mr. Nicolas and he knows that I'm aware that he isn't the culprit.
Me too, we play this game also since October
And IA promised every time the contract will follow shortly 🫤

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Are you at Krah+Enders as well?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I agree rovie, my dealer/agent has over 120 ordered. If he got 120 chase up calls every week he'd be well pi..ed off, especially having to maintain his courteous demeanor

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I do like @emax, when some feedback hasn't been given at a given date, but I don't like "calling" (some kind of phobia I have, no, that's not a joke), therefore I send an e-mail or I pass by.
Last time he said my production date was still January (don't remember having heard something like that elsewhere (grin) ).
Tomorrow is February (not yet April 1) ... therefore he will get an e-mail!

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I signed my contract in November. Two weeks ago I visited my UK dealer and was informed that the Ineos system was showing my build was still scheduled for mid January. Still no formal communication of production. Heading back to the dealer this weekend to bend an ear 🤪

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No, not in general. I only call them when I've been promised something that hasn't materialized. Considering Ineos' communication and statements, that currently just results in a weekly call. Always relaxed and friendly and including some small talk, and no more than five minutes long ;-)

And if the contract that "arrives next week" didn't arrive, it's always possible that I missed something, so I have to call.

EDIT: structure, wording
I go also with Mr Nicolas by Krah & Enders, very helpful, conversation over email only to change my Konfiguration, so my production date will be in May!?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On 31 Jan. 2023 at 21:46 jean.mercier@xxx wrote the following:

Hi Erik, (Erik is the Belgian Grenadier employee of dealer Hedin)

On January 13 (yes, that was a Friday! 😉 ) I came by without an appointment 😊
Thanks again for the time you spent with me.
You then told me that production of my Grenadier was still scheduled for January. Can you give me some feedback on this?

There are 3 reasons for this:
1. I think Ineos should communicate and they don't do that enough, after all I paid an advance! I understand and accept delays, given the current context, but I do not accept and do not understand the “lack of communication”.
2. I need to free up money to pay, and that doesn't happen in a minute, I need a few days.
3. I would like to plan my vacation, which will soon include a short trip to Hungary (where my youngest son lives), and I want to do the trip with my new car!
Thanks in advance,

Jean

RESPONSE: (could not be much faster I think 😊 , the guy works at night (y) )
On 31 Jan. 2023 at 22:04

Dear Jean,
I share your opinion.
Ineos promised me yesterday morning that specific communication will be sent out this week to the people whose production was on January. And to do this on a regular basis.
I hope together with you for clear information.
Have a nice evening.
Best regards,
Erik

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
I go also with Mr Nicolas by Krah & Enders, very helpful, conversation over email only to change my Konfiguration, so my production date will be in May!?
@emax and @Hannes01 , it is interesting that your both contact is Mr. Nicolas. I always talk to Mr. Anselment, but other than that, same experience. I was offered a test drive ... soon. Latest information on production month was January, delivery was promised for Feb-March this year ...

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just received a call from IA customer support:
1) they claim to have lost my contract and intend to send me a new one within the next days,
2) my car is „in production“ but due to a claimed shortage of parts, production will be finalised in the second half of April; they didn’t mention software problems when asked specifically;
3) within the next few days IA will release information to the customers about the current situation.
To me the company seems to be is in revere state of chaos (which customer support also agreed to, i.e. “we know the situation and a lot of people have been and will be replaced”).

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
Yes it’s a very strange situation. I have been touch with one of the Australian managers from Ineos and also recieved the “communication will be released soon” spiel.
There must be something behind them being quiet and am hoping things will soon change.
The ability for my retailer to change my spec was removed in nov 22 and was promised a contract for a Jan build. Still no contract and no advice.

Let’s hope things change after the 8th??

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes it’s a very strange situation. I have been touch with one of the Australian managers from Ineos and also recieved the “communication will be released soon” spiel.
There must be something behind them being quiet and am hoping things will soon change.
The ability for my retailer to change my spec was removed in nov 22 and was promised a contract for a Jan build. Still no contract and no advice.

Let’s hope things change after the 8th??
The question for me currently is: Can anyone from IA be trusted any longer or in future?

Back
Top Bottom