The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract next week ... 🥱 ... BUT:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
I get the same week in week out, the contract is coming next week always the same story since October 2022.
One day it will surprise me and it will come !!

Today I did ask them for the VIN number as they said it went into production on the 13th January 2023. they were unable to provide this - so guessing that information came from the bucket of great lies store.

One day it will all come together and I will be astonished !

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
I get the same week in week out, the contract is coming next week always the same story since October 2022.
One day it will surprise me and it will come !!

Today I did ask them for the VIN number as they said it went into production on the 13th January 2023. they were unable to provide this - so guessing that information came from the bucket of great lies store.

One day it will all come together and I will be astonished !
I was told they will only give the vin number once the contract is signed, I asked for the contract then and they said it will be before production after saying earlier in the call my car is in production????? The guy got himself in a loop, he was not too happy when I asked if he actually worked for Ineos and he refused to put me through to someone else. I called back and was told my car was not yet in production due to start very soon (Feb build) but I can still make changes. I finally added the towbar (and I had 2 choices that dont seem to be on the UK website just 1 there), Was told contracts in the next few days, hahaha.. It is just comical. Will see what happens with the towbar!

Back
Top Bottom