The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Compressor, the hopefully easier way

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Agile Off-road has been doing Sprinters now for quite a while. They just started playing with the Grenadier and have come out with a compressor kit. Just ordered one so don’t have it in hand but looks like a pretty clean install with a custom harness and such. I’ll let know how it goes in a week or two.

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
Agile Off-road has been doing Sprinters now for quite a while. They just started playing with the Grenadier and have come out with a compressor kit. Just ordered one so don’t have it in hand but looks like a pretty clean install with a custom harness and such. I’ll let know how it goes in a week or two.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
I'll have to see if they'll sell me just the kit without the compressor. Already have that bit. Then again I could keep a spare I suppose.

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How do you like it ?

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
havent gotten it yet. I'll let you know once I do.

carlg007

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I could not see from the photo and in the description of the product does say if it is the single or twin compressor! Most likely it is for the single only. $750 seems to me a little on the high side but everything seems high to me.

Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score

carlg007

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It lists the compressor as the single motor. Both screen shots below come from the Agile website: https://agileoffroad.com/product/agile-arb-onboard-air-kit-ineos-grenadier/
View attachment 7841238

In addition, the description lists Max psi as 100:
View attachment 7841239
The ARB twin-compressor has a max psi of 150: https://store.arbusa.com/twin-motor-onboard-air-compressor-ckmta12/
I must have missed the detail about single compressor. Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom