The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
I regularly get angry when I don't understand something (something logical, I mean).

So tell us: what's the solution?
This is like Kobayashi Maru in Star Trek - a No Win Situation. So there is obviously no way out.
According to the picture - the guy tried to axe the tree got surprised by a lion
afraid from lion he climbed on the tree
- where the snake was waiting
afraid from the snake he is now hanging above where the crocs are waiting.
So he is afraid again.
So what he did - instead of solving the first problem the lion where he had the axe to defend himself
He maneuvred himself in bigger problems.

Result is - tackle the first problem while you still can. Not resolving the initial problem brings you in a hell of a lot more problems.
Dont be afraid. - Best chance is trying to jump on the lion. - If he can try and jump directly on the lion.. the lion gets a proper smash by the sheer weight and acceleration. mv^2 (Motion energy.. and a chance to land softly on the lion.
Second alternative is to land as close to the axe and get him one with the sharp edge.. .. If he is sporty enough to climb the tree he will be able to do a landing roll and survive ..
3rd option is to grab the snake in the neck so it cant either bite or constrict.. if he is sufficently fast.. and us it like tarzan - do a good swing.. as the snake tries not to fall down because it will fall prey to lion or croc.. if the snake is sufficently light weight swing her and throw it on the lion.. if the snake is a constrictor type.. use it as a liana..
There are still options.. or die if you are afraid. -
And exactly this is telling the picture. But the longer you wait and not resolving a problem immediately - you get yourself in more trouble and then there is becoming recycled by other species.. .. Nature as it is.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In Trieste for a few hours
View attachment 7817527
Sad remembering's .... I was in Australia some 10 years ago to visit an Australian friend slowly dying from brain cancer, and who was born in Trieste :(
But I really loved my Australian trip, wasn't on my bucket list, but I would like to to it again. If I do it it will be with my Grenadier :)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
I regularly get angry when I don't understand something (something logical, I mean).

So tell us: what's the solution?
Klarie is correct. But you would have to pullup onto the branch to get the best chance of jumping accurately onto the lion.
It's just one reason I regularly practise gymnastics moves 😉 Like that impressive Swiss army knife with 101 gadgets, you just never know what might happen...

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@klarie
@Tazzieman

Excellent lesson.
Thank you.
You re welcome. Indeed when I looked first on the picture there was the "No way Out" the first I had in mind.. a cynical cartoon.- But after your question I really looked. what options were left, - the chances are minimal - but better as doing nothing and have to "hang around" until death is certain.

Back
Top Bottom