The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

CATuned Offroad X TJM on board air kit

Bodhi’s Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
IMG_4886.jpegIMG_4882.jpegIMG_4881.jpegIMG_4880.jpeg

What an awesome solution the guys over at CATuned Offroad have come up with for on board air! They’ve developed a proprietary bracket for the massive TJM single air compressor in the engine bay making airing up after a trail run simple, quick, and easy. The unit is super secure and well protected from the elements and the location helps keep the noise out of the cabin. The kit includes a plug and play harness, the compressor, switch, and hose with basic air chuck/accessories. You can also add on the inflation kit that includes a quick pressure gauge as well as gauge with air chuck and digital gauge. You can opt for a quick deflation kit as well.

The install should take about 2-4 hours depending on skill level. The best way to go about the install is to remove the fender liner as it is really too tight back there to get a hand or wrench in the space. Install the bracket first, then secure the compressor to the bracket. The wiring and switch is pretty self explanatory if you just look at the pictures on the website. They’ll also be coming out with an install video shortly! The inflation power and time of this thing is amazing! Thank you TJM and CATuned Offroad!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
Given the TJM instructions to "avoid proximity to heat sources" , does the location concern you?
Well not you, but others.

Bodhi’s Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Given the TJM instructions to "avoid proximity to heat sources" , does the location concern you?
Well not you, but others.
Nope. None whatsoever. I’ve ran multiple compressor brands in multiple rigs within the engine bay with zero failures. Plus when airing up the hood would be open. I think it would only bother those that live in black and white and don’t have real world experience or have a preoccupation with failure. 😅

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
Nope. None whatsoever. I’ve ran multiple compressor brands in multiple rigs within the engine bay with zero failures. Plus when airing up the hood would be open. I think it would only bother those that live in black and white and don’t have real world experience or have a preoccupation with failure. 😅
It doesn't bother me in the least, but some companies refuse warranty claims if stuff is installed outside of their instructions.
It's a tight engine bay, unlike any other 4x4 I've owned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom