The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Cascadia Global Grenadier

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
As we approach the beginning of deliveries, I thought we would roll out a group thread for us in Cascadia. Cascadia region. This brings in our British Columbia, Northern California, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Alaska. I hope we will use this thread to get together, overlanding ideas, and good stories.

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As we approach the beginning of deliveries, I thought we would roll out a group thread for us in Cascadia. Cascadia region. This brings in our British Columbia, Northern California, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Alaska. I hope we will use this thread to get together, overlanding ideas, and good stories.
This is great! I am in the Northern California/Oregon region. Several of us in our Land Rover club started a WhatsApp group to follow our Grenadier adventure, but also directed them to this forum. Will be cool to meet up with other owners!

Also not 15 minutes from me, there are a couple Ineos employees with their company Grenadiers. Pretty awesome to see them on the road. Lastly, a good friend of mine is part of the team training the dealer network to get them up to speed ASAP. A lot of Grenadier activity in this neck of the woods!

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread. I’m in the Sierra foothills and my plan for the Grenadier is to complete all of the Backcountry Discovery Routes (ridebdr.com) which includes most states mentioned above (California, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington), as well as other backcountry trips into BC, Alberta, and AK. The BDR’s are developed for adventure bikes, but are just as suitable for 4X4’s. As a side note, I had the opportunity to drive the Grenadier both on and off road yesterday and was very impressed.

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread. I’m in the Sierra foothills and my plan for the Grenadier is to complete all of the Backcountry Discovery Routes (ridebdr.com) which includes most states mentioned above (California, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington), as well as other backcountry trips into BC, Alberta, and AK. The BDR’s are developed for adventure bikes, but are just as suitable for 4X4’s. As a side note, I had the opportunity to drive the Grenadier both on and off road yesterday and was very impressed.
I’ve done the one section of the original Oregon BDR the last two years. This July 2024 we’ll be doing the WA BDR. The eastern Oregon section we did was absolutely amazing! Would do it again in a heart beat.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
If it comes in time and I have broken it in, I was planning on doing Idaho BDR next August with my Father in Law who is turning 80.
We did a few chunks of it during the Summer of '21. We tried doing the Southern sections of the WABDR but they were closed due to fire; so we ended up doing (in reverse order) sections 1-3 of the IDBDR (skipping the parts of section 1 that were South of I-84). That trip was supposed to be the entirety of the IDBDR, but the Northern segments had a lot of fire activity unfortunately.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If it comes in time and I have broken it in, I was planning on doing Idaho BDR next August with my Father in Law who is turning 80.
I will catch you in Wallace if you are heading north!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
North Vancouver Island here - a bit of a jaunt from the Cascadia region if only because of ferries, but in terms of geography it's pretty close. If anyone is coming this way, send me a message!

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
North Vancouver Island here - a bit of a jaunt from the Cascadia region if only because of ferries, but in terms of geography it's pretty close. If anyone is coming this way, send me a message!
Will definitely be heading your way in the Grenadier. I’ve sea kayaked/camped/ridden adventure bikes on/around your beautiful island and drank beer in Tofino. Good times! Can’t wait to see more of the backroads, especially with the help of some local knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom