The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Buckle Up Review

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
What a refreshing review by these guys.

These guys, whilst quirky, give a great review, and effectively call out all the so called motoring “journalists” who have complained about the driving position, lack of self centering steering etc etc as complete muppets who have either looked for something to complain about, or missed the point of the Grenadier entirely.

I enjoyed watching this.
A damn less work than watching APSW or Harry…..

View: https://youtu.be/L68tbBcfxO8?si=g8PXlZOdSKBTBahf

Last edited:

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed. It’s a great review. And they didn’t mention the footrest. 🙂

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
When the fella with glasses complained about the rear seat center position, and how the transmission tunnel was a bit 'large' at 6:08 and he had to do some maneuver to get his foot over it, then they all fail to see/feel/notice the 2L milk bottle sized footrest jamming up on their left foot in the normal daily driving position... - give me a break. Nearly made me laugh how they miss the more deliberate/obvious/visible hump in the car! Nothing new in this review from what the first press media run said all of them months ago - just more jovial I would state. :rolleyes:

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When the fella with glasses complained about the rear seat center position, and how the transmission tunnel was a bit 'large' at 6:08 and he had to do some maneuver to get his foot over it, then they all fail to see/feel/notice the 2L milk bottle sized footrest jamming up on their left foot in the normal daily driving position... - give me a break. Nearly made me laugh how they miss the more deliberate/obvious/visible hump in the car! Nothing new in this review from what the first press media run said all of them months ago - just more jovial I would state. :rolleyes:

Maybe they just fell into the category of people that noticed it once, then just forgot about it.
I get that it’s a problem for you, but that doesn’t mean it’s a problem for everyone.
I know I’m going to bitch and moan more about the fact all of the windows don’t have auto up / auto down, but I’m guessing that won’t be a problem for lots of people.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Maybe they just fell into the category of people that noticed it once, then just forgot about it.
I get that it’s a problem for you, but that doesn’t mean it’s a problem for everyone.
I know I’m going to bitch and moan more about the fact all of the windows don’t have auto up / auto down, but I’m guessing that won’t be a problem for lots of people.
That window auto up down doesn't make your foot go numb after 2 hours of driving though - albeit it would be good if the windows had auto up down function!

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That window auto up down doesn't make your foot go numb after 2 hours of driving though - albeit it would be good if the windows had auto up down function!
Trobex, you really should sell your grenadier. Its not good for your foot. And we wont have to listen to the broken record. We get it, but enough already.

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
You realize you can add a module that will do that with your switch I have done it before in other vehicles

Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
What a refreshing review by these guys.

These guys, whilst quirky, give a great review, and effectively call out all the so called motoring “journalists” who have complained about the driving position, lack of self centering steering etc etc as complete muppets who have either looked for something to complain about, or missed the point of the Grenadier entirely.

I enjoyed watching this.
A damn less work than watching APSW or Harry…..

View: https://youtu.be/L68tbBcfxO8?si=g8PXlZOdSKBTBahf
I just want to live each moment to the fullest. And enjoy life.

Back
Top Bottom