The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BruderX

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Just love these things, especially the EXP 6, but why are they so crazy expensive (noticed them on the Defender launch). Probably the best thing to come out of Australia, except Bundy Rum. Would love to import one into the UK.

They are expensive for what they are, bespoke suspension etc. Met a couple traveling in one, whilst they enjoyed it they were pushed for room internally. They are a compromise for a full size van. Each to their own, not one for me, especially for the price.

Overlandplus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Thought I'd jump in as a current Bruder EXP4 owner. I've owned it for nearly three years now and my wife and I love it, it does exactly what we require for the type of overlanding we do ( which requires super light weight and the ability to have some creature comforts not usually bestowed on other similar campers)

This said there is absoloutly no way I could ever recomend one to someone else, as we have had a number of issues spanning approx two years, including a complete replacement of the first one we received due to it leaking like a sieve. The second had some questional wiring and again a leak from the air cond, after a partial refund from bruder and repairs by myself its now completley functional.

From my experience and research the caravan and camping industry in Australia is pretty much unregulated and just about all manufacturers are producing questional products,.

anyway enough winging, heres some pics if your interested.20201107_134726.jpg20200918_113557.jpg20200918_102943.jpg

Korg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Just love these things, especially the EXP 6, but why are they so crazy expensive (noticed them on the Defender launch). Probably the best thing to come out of Australia, except Bundy Rum. Would love to import one into the UK.

I've been to their Brisbane showroom, they are exceptional with a price to match. Worth the money if you can spare it.

Back
Top Bottom