The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Boot mat

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
I use the mat from my Defender. I cut it out a bit at both ends on the back.
With the DEFENDER lettering I still have a nice reminder of it.
When I need to tie something down to the airline rails, I fold the mat inwards. That works well.

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpg
    IMG_2495.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 86

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
In getting a full load liner from Titan fitted on Tuesday afternoon and will post pictures once I’m home. They use a grippy waterproof material but it covers the load rails and lashing points.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
In getting a full load liner from Titan fitted on Tuesday afternoon and will post pictures once I’m home. They use a grippy waterproof material but it covers the load rails and lashing points.
Could you ask them if they think it's possible to integrate the mat with the load rails or just too faffy?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Could you ask them if they think it's possible to integrate the mat with the load rails or just too faffy?
I asked when I went in the the measure up. It would look awful and the material would lose integrity..

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Had the load liner fitted today.

Titan Covers did a great job and the liner fits perfectly. It is bespoke for the station wagon 5 seater and is water proof and quite non slip. It’s got a flap to protect the rear bumper from damage and I’m very happy with it. Titancovers.co.uk if you’re interested.

The photos are before and after and with the flap deployed. I plan to overlay a rubber mat on the bottom part but I’ve not photographed that yet

They do cover up the rails and lashing points but my thinking is that I’ll remove the cover if I need the rails and possibly cut out the lashing points once I see how often I need them.

Have to add that the service at Titan was first class.

IMG_1123.jpegIMG_1122.jpegIMG_1124.jpegIMG_1122.jpegIMG_1124.jpeg

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Titan Covers did a great job and the liner fits perfectly. It is bespoke for the station wagon 5 seater and is water proof and quite non slip. It’s got a flap to protect the rear bumper from damage and I’m very happy with it. Titancovers.co.uk if you’re interested.

The photos are before and after and with the flap deployed. I plan to overlay a rubber mat on the bottom part but I’ve not photographed that yet

They do cover up the rails and lashing points but my thinking is that I’ll remove the cover if I need the rails and possibly cut out the lashing points once I see how often I need them.

View attachment 7818195View attachment 7818194View attachment 7818196View attachment 7818194View attachment 7818196
As the Fieldmaster and the Trialmaster boot is reduced by the 2" extra legroom for the rear seat passengers it presumably will only need some minor adjustment in manufacture to cater for that as well.

Reactions: PBD

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As the Fieldmaster and the Trialmaster boot is reduced by the 2" extra legroom for the rear seat passengers it presumably will only need some minor adjustment in manufacture to cater for that as well.
I’m guessing that’s the case and in my case, they fitted it for me. for mail order, you diy but it’s only Velcro and was a 10 minute job to fix in place.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score

it looks very well done

I have the same thing on my volvo v90 and it's very useful for preserving the carpet, but luckily there is no mouette on the IG

on their site I see that the product is not available. They also make it in black and how much does it cost?
https://www.titancovers.co.uk/ineos-boot-liners/

Do you think the airlane rails and side hooks could be disassembled to mount them on top of the cover?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a Custom Covers one in the D4. Perfect piece of sacrificial kit. Velcro as well but unfortunately in the hot sun and some shifting cargo it has started to peel away. I may look at some more permanent fixings like pop presses or whatever they are called.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When discussing spec's, is it worth considering the matt having a lip around three sides? Also the potential for cut-outs so if required, owners can cut out for rails?
Just looked at their website. Already making very similar products to what I would go for if designed for Grenadier.
Should get them this week and will post pics with any first impressions

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
it looks very well done

I have the same thing on my volvo v90 and it's very useful for preserving the carpet, but luckily there is no mouette on the IG

on their site I see that the product is not available. They also make it in black and how much does it cost?
https://www.titancovers.co.uk/ineos-boot-liners/

Do you think the airlane rails and side hooks could be disassembled to mount them on top of the cover?
The idea of remounting the rails and side lashings is first class. I’ll have a stab at the weekend and update thereafter.

I was the first customer and the covers will go live in a few weeks. If I were you, I’d write to them via their website and ask them, they’re a first class little outfit.

Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7818195View attachment 7818194View attachment 7818196View attachment 7818194View attachment 7818196
I’m looking at either having the rear plastic boot trim sprayed professionally with a color-matched LineX type of truck bed liner , or, using something like this product. My concern is the utility I anticipate will wear on this trim and getting it right from day one will surely help with the longevity.

Attachments

• IMG_2882.jpeg
    IMG_2882.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2883.jpeg
    IMG_2883.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 38
Local time
Reaction score

All you need now is a shovel…

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
Bunnings have large thick rubber backed carpet squares. I use one in my Disco. Good for catching cement dust and other rubbish. Cheap.

Back
Top Bottom